COVID 19 safety information
The following information will make your stay as safe as possible.
Please observe the following when staying with us:
- Thurso House B&B is treated with ZOONO to protect you from COVID 19.
- Please sanitise your hands every time you enter the house by using dispenser on wall by front door.
- You are legally obliged to complete the track and trace form and leave it in your room.
- During your stay we will not enter or service your room.
- To comply with health and safety guidance please strip your bed of linen, mattress, and pillow protectors, and place towels in the bin bag provided.
- Masks and gloves are provided in your room.
- Before vacating your room please ensure that both the window and door are open.
- Please vacate your room by 10am.
- This house is over a hundred years old so the plumbing is very temperamental! The toilet system will not tolerate anything other than the toilet roll provided. Tissues, wipes, and cotton buds should not be flushed down the toilet. Please use the small black bin and disposal bags for other items.
- Breakfast is no longer available at Thurso House.
At the end of your stay please lock the front door and post your key through the letterbox.
We hope you have a great stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.